fun for mesivtah melbourne

this site is for jokes, stories, quotes whateva. feel free to post some of your own. MOSHIACH NOW

יום שבת, יוני 18, 2005

Top Ten Things Overheard in Jewish History Re: Father's Day

Top Ten Things Overheard in Jewish History Re: Father's Day

10. Noah's Son to Noah: "Happy Abba Day! But how do you expect me to marry a Jewish girl with a name like HAM?

9. Abraham to Terach: "Let's just say I crashed something, but it wasn't the car."

8. Yitzchak to Abraham: "Sacrifice me? Was it the cheesy piano-tie I gave you last year?"

7. Lot's Daughter to Lot: "Dad, you've got grandson on the way, um, I mean a son!"
6. Joseph to Yaakov: "I got you a time-share in the land of Goshen, don't worry, it's like Florida"

5. Moshe to Pharaoh: "It's the new Bangles CD, you'll love it"

4. Solomon to David: "Dad, I got engaged...again!"

3. Albert Einstein's Son to Albert Einstein: "I love you dad, you're da bomb!"

2. Rabbi Soloveichik to Dad: "There are really two distinct concepts in this pair of socks"

1. Jesus to Dad, "Hey, you're not God"